Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Chapter Six

     Yoshi holds the door open for me as I get in his car. Once I'm in he closes the door, goes around to the other side and closes his door, while putting on his seat belt. He looks over at me and gives me his dazzling smile. I smile back at him. He doesn't say anything, he doesn't have to he likes me, he really really likes me, and I like him. I continue to smile at the memory of his kiss and his hands on my chest. I can still feel it, his passion, his desperation. If he's like that just kissing me, I wonder what he's like in bed. I wonder to myself raising my eyebrow. This could get interesting. What if he's terrible in bed? A fleeting question crosses my mind. He can't be I reassure myself, besides that kiss was hot. At least to me it was and I couldn't wait to get more of Mr. Kawaii. I'm distracted from my thoughts by the music playing in the car, it's some orchestra classical piece. It wasn't anything spectacular, it sounded as one would expect orchestra music to sound like. If I was tired I would be nodding off to sleep.
      “What is this?” I ask curiosity getting the better of me.
      “What?” asks Yoshi, I must have broken him out of a deep thought.
      “The music that's playing, what is it, do you like classic music?” I ask
      “Oh this? I don't know, Vince must have put it on this station the last time he drove my car. I don't normally listen to classic music.” Yoshi replied truthfully.
     “Vince?” I ask confused.
     “He's my assistant, the one who drove us the other day.”
     “Oh,” I say “So what kind of music do you like?” I ask
     “It depends really. I'll listen to almost anything except country. I don't really care for country.”
     “It seems we have that in common.” I say looking over at Yoshi. Yoshi presses a button on the console and the music changes. I would recognize this song anywhere. “What's your Fantasy” is playing on the radio. How interesting. I begin to sing along and nod my head to the beat, Yoshi does the same thing, and Yoshi turns the music up loud and rolls down the windows. We're blaring and singing the song and having such a fun time. We both know all the words. I take it as an omen to the things to come tonight. I can't wait. The song ends and Yoshi turns down the radio.
     “So what do you do when you're not working?” Yoshi asks with genuine interest.
     “Hang out the apartment with my roommate, and study for my GED.”
     “You didn't graduate High school?”
      “No, but I did just take the GED test and I'm pretty sure I passed I'll know for sure in a couple of weeks.”
     “That's great, you must be proud.” He says smiling at me.
      “I'm proud and relieved. I'm ready to move on with my life, maybe go to college, get a better job. The possibilities seem endless now.”
     “Your possibilities are endless.” Yoshi reassured.
     All too soon our conversation had to end. Right after Yoshi said that we pulled into the parking lot of my work.  Yoshi gets out, walks around to my door and holds it open while I get out.
     “I had a great time” I say looking up at him
     “I did too, more than you know.” he says smiling at me.
     “I see you at 8 then?”
     “I'll be here,” He says. I turn to walk towards the store and he grabs my arm and pulls me in to him and plants a kiss on my lips, before I can kiss back he releases me and walks away. “See you tonight.”
He says giving me his dazzling grin before getting in his car. I'm left in the parking lot in a daze half melting. He likes me, he really, really likes me, I smile. I collect my wits and walk into the store.
     I stand at the counter, it's almost break time. I wonder about Priscilla, she hasn't seen me since last night. I wonder if she's worried about me, or if she had fun with Owen. Two girls walk into the shop, I ID them, they're both just 18. They walk around the store and point and giggle in shock at what they see. They whisper to each other then one of them walks towards me. “What's the best dildo?” She asks turning bright red.
     “Are you sure it's a dildo that you want?” She stares at me confused. “Vibrators are better, than dildos, but if you want a dildo, let’s go take a look.” I take her to the wall of penis shaped rubber. “These are all realistic rubber dildos, you can pick any size and whatever color you want there really isn't a big difference.” I look over at the girl and she’s still red with embarrassment. “If I were you I'd choose a size that closely resembles the size of my boyfriend, maybe smaller. If he sees it you don't want him to be intimidated. Do you think you can be comfortable with any of these?” I ask looking at her.
     “Do they do anything?” She asks.
     “No, they're just rubber, they don't vibrate or move, and if that's what you're looking for then what you want is a vibrator.”
     “I think that's what I want,” The girl says shyly.
     “Alright, the vibrators are this way.” I say indicating where they are. “I would suggest one that has multiple settings for vibration, ideally you want one that's water proof and has a little bit of motion going on as well. One like this.” I hold up the packed vibrator. “Of course if that isn't what you want and you want something that just vibrates then I suggest those,” I say pointing to a row of plain vibrators. “Is there anything else you need help with?”
     “No,” The girl says quietly shaking her head.
     “I'll be at the counter when you're ready to checkout,” I say and head over to the register.
The girls whisper to each other and they come up to the counter each purchasing the same vibrator but a different color. “You'll need to wash these off after every use, I suggest using this,” I hold up a bottle of toy wash. “Also, you may want to use a little lube with them too, you can use any kind you like, I indicate over to the lube. They mumble “okay” I ring up their merchandise and they pay and leave.
     My co-worker comes in from her break and now it's my turn. I pull my phone out of my pocket and head into the employee room behind the counter. I dial Priscilla's number. The phone rings twice on the other end before Priscilla picks up. “Hi Shay Shay!” I hear Priscilla say enthusiastically.
     “Hi Nay Nay,” I say.
     “I was going to call you if I didn't hear from you sooner,” She says with concern. “You were pretty drunk last night and then you went home with Yoshi, I was worried about you.”
     “I'm sorry I would have called sooner, but I'm at work. Yoshi dropped me off this afternoon. We spent the whole morning together.” I tell her
     “So did you two?” She asks curiously
     “No, he kissed me, but I passed out last night after I threw up in his car.”
     “You threw up in his car?” She asks shocked.
     “Yeah, he brought me in put me in pajamas and put me in bed. I woke up this morning in his bed.” I say.
     “And you mean to tell me you two didn't do anything.” She asks not believing me.
     “No other than put pajamas on me he didn't touch me.” I say
     “How odd,” She replies.
     “He was just being respectful,” I say defending him. “I won't be home tonight though.” I add
     “You won't?” She asks
     “Yoshi is picking me up and he wants me to spend the night.”
     “Well, good for you,” Priscilla says.
      “Have I upset you?” I ask slowly.
       “No, I'm happy for you, he likes you and he wants to sleep with you. You're very lucky.” She says
     “How did your night go?” I ask quickly changing the subject.
     “Well,” she starts, “Owen has a small penis.” She laughs
      “I know.” I giggle.
      “You too?” She asks
       “Yeah, it was terrible.”
       “Same for me. I almost kicked him out of bed when I saw his micro penis. I felt like I was being dry humped.” She says.
     “I'm sorry you were subjected to that.” I say chortling
       “Me too, I sent him down to Lavern's apartment.”
       “You what?!?” I ask in shock
       “Yeah,” Priscilla giggle, “She didn't kick him out either.”
      “I heard her this morning thanking him for the loving.”
      “Sound to me like it's the perfect match.” I say
      “Yeah I guess so. Do you think Yoshi has a brother or a friend I could meet?” Priscilla timidly asks.
      “I really don't know but I'll ask him when we come up for air,” I joke.
     “You'd better come up for air. And you'd better come home at some point, who else am I supposed to talk to?”
     “Lavern” I say
      “While she's amusing, she's not you, just don't be gone too long, okay?”
     “I'll try not to be.”
     “Call me when you get there so I at least know you made it there safely.”
     “Okay.” I say
      “Promise me.” She says
      “I promise.” I say
    We end the conversation then I think about Lavern and Owen, what an odd match, but if it works, then it works. The day drags as I count down the minutes. Then it hits me What am I going to wear? Well I am after all in a store that sells costumes. I look through all the outfits trying to figure out what Yoshi would like best. In the end I decide on a school girl look. While it isn't my school uniform, It will still look good on me and maybe slightly revealing, but that's okay that's what's going to end up happening. We're going to do it, we're going to have sex. My inner freak bounces up and down. She's been waiting to get laid since the bad sex with Owen. I buy the outfit, even with my employee discount it's still pricey, but I'm positive Yoshi will like it.
     Yoshi is on time and walks into the store. I conveniently left a long jacket at the store a while a go so I'm wearing that over my clothing.
     “Are you ready?” Yoshi asks me.
     “I am if you are.” I say smiling at him
     “Let's go.” He takes my arm and we walk to his car. He opens the door for me and closes it behind me, then he get is, starts the car and we're off. “How was your day?” He asks me shortly after pulling out of the parking lot.
     “Slow, there were a couple of girls who came in, just turned 18.”
     “How did that go?” He asks interested.
     “They didn't know the difference between a dildo and a vibrator.” I chuckle
     “Did they figure it out by the time they left?” He asked sounding amused
     “Yeah, I showed them the difference, then I sold them lube and toy wash.” I say matter-of-factly.
     “Good,” he says not adding anything more.
     “What did you do today?”
      “I thought about how I'm going to tell you what I'm about.”
     “How are you going to do that?” I ask
     “I don't know yet we'll both find out at the same time, I guess.” Yoshi reaches over pushes a button on the console and “My pony” plays. I start singing along to the song. 
     Yoshi pulls the car into a parking garage and we get out. I follow Yoshi and we get in an elevator, he pushes “k” button, It lights up red. We ride the elevator in silence and when the doors open up we step out. We're in the hallway of Yoshi's apartment. He leads me to the living room and I sit on a toadstool.
     “So?” I ask
     “So.” He says
     “Are you going to tell me now?” I ask
     “I might tell you, I'm still trying to figure out how to go about it.” He says
     “Don't tell me you have paperwork for me to sign.” I say
     “Why would there be paperwork, what do you think I am some kind of control freak?”
    “I was, just a little worried,” I admit, “There was this guy I was kinda into, but he wanted me to sign some papers just to be in a relationship with him. Let's just say we never really got to know each other.” I say grimacing at the memory.
     “Don't be ridiculous, Come with me.” Yoshi says standing up offering his hand.
     “Where are we going?” I ask
     “I've decided I'm going to show you.” Yoshi says with certainty
     “Show me what?”

     “My special room, it will show you who I am, what I like, and more importantly, how I like to fuck.” He says simply. I take his hand and we walk to the hallway, he takes a key out of his pocket and unlocks a door opposite of the elevator. I take a deep breath, the door swings open and I exhale deeply staring into the room.